Skolafund is launching a feature that will allow anyone or organisation to start and offer micro-scholarships to students very soon!
In lieu of this, the team at Skolafund are offering our own micro-scholarship of RM 1,000 which will be awarded to one lucky, awesome student. What do you need to do to win Skolafund’s micro-scholarship? Read on.
Skolafund Micro-Scholarship of RM 1,000.
What should be in the video?
Who is eligible to participate for this Micro-Scholarship?
How will applications be judged?
- 1 mark will be given for each “Like”, “Shares” and “Views that your Facebook video gets. So if it gets 100 Likes, 10 Shares and 1000 Views, you will get 1,110 points.
- In addition, Skolafund team will assess the video for creativity. This portion carries a maximum mark of 20.
- We will add the marks from point (1) & (2) for the final score. The student with the highest score will be the awarded with Skolafund’s first ever micro-scholarship.
What are the important dates for this scholarship?
- 5th July 2016 – the first day application opens.
- 4th August 2016 – the last day to submit application.
- 11th August 2016 – Skolafund will record the number of Likes, Shares and Views on applicants’ Facebook videos on this day.
- 15th August 2016 – The Announcement of the Micro-scholarship Winner!
If I have any questions, who should I contact?
We are excited!
We, at Skolafund, are very excited to be able to launch this micro-scholarship! We are even even even more excited to receive your applications and watch your awesome Facebook videos! Happy recording and all the best!
P.s. Do you wish to create your own scholarship? If you would like to create your own Scholarship for yourself, your loved ones or your Business, drop us an e-mail to this address: [email protected]